On this page we list books and resources the Order of Education writers have tried and recommend. Check them out and see if you agree. We add to this page each time we come across something new and interesting.
- Should I Get a Master’s Degree in English? – eBook
- DIY U: Edupunks, Edupreneurs, and the Coming Transformation of Higher Education
- How the University Works: Higher Education and the Low-Wage Nation – Marc Bousquet
- Unmaking the Public University: The Forty-Year Assault on the Middle Class – Christopher Newfield
- The Fall of the Faculty: The Rise of the All-Administrative University and Why It Matters – Benjamin Ginsberg
- The Last Professors: The Corporate University and the Fate of the Humanities – Frank Donoghue